The problem I am faced with every day is the never ending cycle that I have no more desire. I have a wife, two daughters, a nine year old and a five month old. I want them to be happy but I don't care if I am there to see it. I look at death in a very morbid way. I know it's inevitable and that we will all encounter it someday. I entertain how I'm going to leave this existence of wondering when I will ever please my spouse. I have tried for twelve torturous years trying to figure out why we end up in a verbal nuclear weapons exchange and never come together on anything. I finally started seeing a therapist and learned I have been doing it all wrong from day one! I see that understanding my own self will take years that I am not willing to put into it. The pain that I wake up to or go to sleep in the AM by is wearing out its welcome.
I need to leave the best and the most that I can for my family before I just leave the way I came. Naked and alone.

No comments:
Post a Comment